[U-Boot] u-boot gerrit server

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Tue Nov 12 12:07:30 CET 2013

Hello Vadim,

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 3:21 AM, Vadim Bendebury (вб)
<vbendeb at google.com> wrote:
> Gentlemen, I have not forgotten our discussion regarding setting up a
> sample gerrit server for u-boot during the ELCE mini-summit.  Sorry
> for this long and not very clear email, if there is any interest I
> will be glad to answer questions and address concerns to the best of
> my ability, and I am sure Simon (sjg@) will pitch in.

I support the idea about using Gerrit. I've been using it a lot for
O.S. Systems products and it works very well.

Once I saw this announcement I thought the same thing as Albert: how
custodians will have their trees there?

I think just doing auto-assignment of patches would work quite well.