[U-Boot] tr

Frank Ihle fihle at stud.hs-offenburg.de
Thu Nov 14 11:20:12 CET 2013

Hi everybody

I'm writing you since you have been mentioned in the README as help

 got this ARM9 SAM9G25, and i try to use it with embedded linux, I
already made the images but there's an Error on the target while booting which says "No NandFlash
detected !" and afterwards it continues with the system already
installed. Since there is a special page from Atmel for this job, i
sticked to that content (http://www.at91.com/linux4sam/bin/view/Linux4SAM/SAM9x5Page).

I wanted to boot that system from SD Card, therefore i used bootstrap with the at91sam9x5sduboot_defconfig (like the page says) and U-Boot with the at91sam9x5ek_nandflash_config.

And i made an image with buildroot (with the patch for that CPU).

So
 in the end I put the boot.bin, u-boot.bin and the
uImage-2.6.39-r1-at91sam9x5ek (from buildroot) on the FAT16 SD card and
when i try to boot from that Card the error message appears '("no
NandFlash detected"), then he ignores the SD-Card device and continues
with the already installed system.

Unfortunately i have completly no clue whats the problem here, i hope some of you can help me out. But what I know: it trys to read the SD-Card, since there's a little bit of a different startup when booting without the Card.

Thank you! and greetings

Frank