[U-Boot] u-boot gerrit server

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Nov 16 00:21:42 CET 2013

Dear Tom,

In message <20131115213415.GM420 at bill-the-cat> you wrote:

> I'm not saying it's an insurmountable hurdle, and if we take the
> approach that people doing more than a one-off submission need to use
> gerrit, we would probably survive.

Are any of the Linux sub-trees managed by gerrit?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Every revolutionary idea - in science, politics, art, or  whatever  -
evokes three stages of reaction in a hearer:
  1. It is completely impossible - don't waste my time.
  2. It is possible, but it is not worth doing.
  3. I said it was a good idea all along.