[U-Boot] patchwork does not pick my patch

Andreas Bießmann andreas.devel at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 21 12:32:08 CET 2013

Dear Masahiro Yamada,

+patchwork list

On 11/21/2013 12:14 PM, Masahiro Yamada wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I posted a patch to change a file permission.
> This:
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2013-November/167573.html
>
> and again:
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2013-November/167608.html
>

> But my patch would not appear on patchwork.
> (Maybe because there is no diff line.)

I think so too. There is some handling for renames without patch in
patchwork, but I think there is no handling for just file permission
changes. That should be fixed in patchwork then.

> What should I do?

File bug report at patchwork ML?

> Is it better to squash it to another patch?

Well to show it up in patchwork that could work. Since this change is
quite trivial I think it will also work if you just peak the relevant
custodian to pick this from the list.

Best regards

Andreas Bießmann