[U-Boot] patchwork does not pick my patch

Masahiro Yamada yamada.m at jp.panasonic.com
Fri Nov 22 08:07:22 CET 2013

Hello Jeremy

> >> But my patch would not appear on patchwork.
> >> (Maybe because there is no diff line.)
> >
> > I think so too. There is some handling for renames without patch in
> > patchwork, but I think there is no handling for just file permission
> > changes. That should be fixed in patchwork then.
>
> Yep, that's correct - there's no support for these permission changes at
> present. I'll add that!

Thanks!

BTW, I notice another issue of patchwork.

Patchwork sometimes picks up emails which should not be.

For example,
I post an email (not a patch format, but includes some diff lines)
to the ML:
http://u-boot.10912.n7.nabble.com/RFC-ARM-optimized-memcpy-memset-on-SPL-build-td159583.html

And it was shown up on patchwork against my will.
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/260004/

I appreciate if you would fix this also.

Best Regards
Masahiro Yamada