[U-Boot] No single character output after update to latest u-boot on pandaboard

Abraham V. abraham.varricatt at vvdntech.com
Mon Nov 25 05:11:34 CET 2013

Hello Chao,

That sounds odd. Can you try downloading the latest mainline uboot sources
and compiling those for your board?

ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/u-boot/

At least, for the pandaboard I have, the 2013.10 release works well,
following your instructions. Only difference is that I'm using linaro's
cross-compiler.

Puzzled,
Abraham V.