[U-Boot] U-Boot DM2 status

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Wed Oct 2 01:58:27 CEST 2013

+U-Boot

Hi,

I plan to send out a new driver-model series with mostly small changes
in the next few weeks.

It will not remove any existing support. I have no plan to move over
all subsystems myself. I did implement GPIO just as an example, but
have not done PMIC.

The changes to support multiple PMICs should not be too large - there
is already a list of them - it just needs to be able to initialize
multiple PMICs. The Chromium tree has a change in it to support that
if you are interested.

Regards,
Simon