[U-Boot] Preliminary schedule for U-Boot miniconf at ELCE2013

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Tue Oct 15 15:58:08 CEST 2013

Hi,

thanks to the excellent feedback we got on the U-Boot mini conference
next week in Edinburgh, this is the current schedule for the mini
conference next week:

,---------------+-----------------+----------------------------------------------.
| Time          | Speaker         | Summary                                      |
|---------------+-----------------+----------------------------------------------+
| 13:00 - 13:20 | Marek Vasut     | Generating bootstreams on i.mx28             |
|               |                 | without any external tools                   |
| 13:30 - 13:50 | Scott Wood      | SPL loading SPL (a.k.a. TPL) and SPL         |
|               |                 | as just another U-Boot config                |
| 14:00 - 14:20 | Stefano Babic   | Falcon Boot: current status and enhancements |
|---------------+-----------------+----------------------------------------------+
| 14:30 - 14:45 |                 | Break                                        |
|---------------+-----------------+----------------------------------------------+
| 14:45 - 15:05 | Jagan Teki      | Android Fastboot                             |
| 15:15 - 15:35 | Lukasz Majewski | DFU                                          |
| 15:45 - 16:05 | Simon Glass     | Driver model, Kconfig, Patman tutorial       |
|---------------+-----------------+----------------------------------------------+
| 16:15 - 16:30 |                 | Break                                        |
|---------------+-----------------+----------------------------------------------+
| 16:30 - 17:00 | Everybody       | Open Discussion                              |
`---------------+-----------------+----------------------------------------------/

(This is a transcript from the wiki page[1])

For the open discussion, we would especially like to ask all maintainers
for proposals of things to discuss.  The wiki page is a good place to
collect ideas here.

For the speakers:  As far as I know, it should be possible to hook up
your laptop to a beamer in the room, but it would be worthwhile to bring
the slides as PDF or ODP no a usb stick in case some problems pop up.
We will also collect the slides to publish them on the U-Boot web pages
afterwards.

Let us know if there are any problems that we may need to look into,
otherwise we are looking forward to seeing you next week in Scotland!

Best wishes
  Detlev

[1] http://www.denx.de/wiki/edit/U-Boot/MiniSummitELCE2013?t=1381844125
--
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
                      -- Confucius