[U-Boot] Preliminary schedule for U-Boot miniconf at ELCE2013

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Oct 15 19:31:03 CEST 2013

Dear Marek,

In message <201310151606.53521.marex at denx.de> you wrote:

> We are missing a very important information in all this text. Will there be
> tartelettes ? ;-)

You are suffering from geographical and nutritional disorientation.
This is Scottland, so we will eat Haggis. And hopefully have some
BrewDog (quote from their own marketing material: "extraordinary beers
that blow people’s minds" :-)

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Politics:  A  strife  of  interests  masquerading  as  a  contest  of
principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage.
- Ambrose Bierce