[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2013.10 released

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Wed Oct 16 21:50:07 CEST 2013

Hey all,

I've pushed v2013.10 out to the repository and tarballs should exist
soon.

Once again, lots of nice little things around the tree have been done,
your favorite platform is probably gotten a nice tweak or two and we've
now got things like QSPI support in for a few platforms and controllers.

The big, diffstat wise at least, change is that now instead of large
boilerplate messages in every file about the license we use SPDX tags in
all files to identify what license(s) apply here.  And the source code
itself got trimmed down a good bit.  Thanks Wolfgang!

I'm pushing the merge window for 2014.01 out a week to Nov 07 to make up
for getting this out a little late.  We'll still aim to release
v2014.01 on Jan 13.

Thanks all!

--
Tom