[U-Boot] Pull request: u-boot-sh/master

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Mon Oct 21 10:15:01 CEST 2013

Hi Nobuhiro,

On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 06:14:10 +0900, Nobuhiro Iwamatsu
<iwamatsu at nigauri.org> wrote:

> Hi, Tom.
>
> I already send patches of ARM board of rmoble with patch of serial_sh.
>   http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2013-September/163796.html
>   http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2013-September/163795.html
>
> I think that Albert takes these in his repository about the board of ARM.
> I I should have written on the pull-request about this.

I think I commented the series, and particularly, I suggested that the
patches be ordered so that ARM boards wouldn't break.

As for applying, I'm fine with mainline applying it through the sh
repo once fixed; I'll ack the ARM patches in the series so that Tom
knows I'm ok with it.

> Best regards,
>   Nobuhiro

Amicalement,