[U-Boot] Does FDI-LPC3250-UART 6 and 7 Init in UBOOT or Not ?

Pradeep pradeepg at vrindatech.com
Sat Oct 26 09:27:00 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am using FDI-LPC 3250 custom board ported with kernel 2.6.34 and Uboot
2009.03.In this we have 7 UARTS. UART 1,2,7 are High speed and UART

3,4,5,6 are standard UARTS.In my project we need use all UARTS.For this i
enable all UARTS in kernel configuration. But in Uboot i have changed serial

console from UART5 to other UARTS 1,2,3,4,6,7 in uboot fdi3250.h file for
testing purpose. UART 1,2,3,4 are working fine. But for UART 6 and UART

7 am not getting any dmesg on console.For this i checked in uboot for
different uarts and serial_init().Still i don't get any idea for how to
define or work these

UART6 and UART7 in UBOOT...

Any ideas for this issue ?

Thanks in Adv & Regards,