No subject

Tue Oct 15 21:54:23 CEST 2013

things change across boards that go into production. I don't think it
makes sense to throw away all that knowledge and go ahead
assuming we will never make a change. The request for change is just
to future proof the current code and have the EEPROM actually help us
do our jobs. Why? Because life's too short to keep worrying about why a
board rev that a you pick up from a neighbor's desk doesn't boot, hooking
up the JTAG to trace the DDR setup code, figure out what needs to change
in the boot-loader, add in the appropriate check and then get to the task
at hand ;)

Regards,
Vaibhav