[U-Boot] U-Boot 2009.11.1 USB Issue and Building U-Boot 2013.07

Chuck Wical chuck.wical at amanomcgann.com
Wed Sep 4 18:23:04 CEST 2013

Wolfgang,

> please always keep the mailing list on Cc:
My apologies but in my line of work I have to be careful about reply all so there are times I hit reply automatically.

> And please don't top post / full quote.  Thanks.
Again, my apologies since I keep all emails in thread form here at work for reference.  I will do my best to not top post on these forms.

> I cannot see any such attachment.
I failed to attached the file.  It is now attached.  It is just a copy & paste but yes, GtkTerm does have a method to save the screen.  It's probably easier to just copy and paste.   And before anything is said about what is used for a console it simply works the best for my application.

Chuck Wical
Embedded Software Engineer

Amano McGann, Inc.
651 Taft Street, NE