[U-Boot] U-Boot mini-summit at ELCE 2013 in Edinburgh - call for participation!

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Tue Sep 10 17:34:57 CEST 2013

Hi all,

having also resumed from my holidays, I'd like to formalize the plans on
our meeting.  Thanks for the responses so far.

>>> I should be there too. Will be there any specific room available for
>>> u-boot mini summit?
>>
>> Yes, I do believe so.

We currently have our meeting scheduled for Thursday, October 24th from
1-5pm.  We will have a room secured to hold 40 attendees with a screen
and projector.  Judging from the current feedback, this should be enough
;)

If we come up with am agenda, the Linux Foundation will publish it
beforehand and so hopefully give us more publicity, so this is what we
currently should aim for.