[U-Boot] (Intro) i2c:zynq: I2C multi-bus support on Zynq

Jagan Teki jagannadh.teki at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 21:05:56 CEST 2013

Thanks for your interest on u-boot contribution.

Few notices, look like your newbie for u-boot contribution.
1. For patches which are less number may not require cover-letter
unlit unless required.
2. Please CC to respective custodian, for your case i2c custodian if
require CC to
    initial driver contributor and board maintainer.
3. Cover-letter is not require for less number of patches, until
unless if needed.
4. what is "Intro", use
    git format-patch -M <Number> --subject-prefix="PATCH" --cover-letter
    See the below link for more info
    http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/Patches
5. Try to use Simon's patman, solid u-boot tool for git ops, commit's
and patches creation and
    git sen-email..etc tools/patman