[U-Boot] Not able to get the prints in the do_irq handler

TigerLiu at viatech.com.cn TigerLiu at viatech.com.cn
Wed Sep 25 03:26:58 CEST 2013

Hi, balaji:
>I am facing the typical problem relating to prints in the do_irq
handler of
>versatile based u-boot. I dont know what is the problem. Though i am
>getting the prints normally in super visor context but not able to get
the
>prints in the interrupt context. Please can you tell me if it is
possible.

Maybe i met the same problems as you met.
When i turned on irq, added print in do_irq() handler, but no output.
Traced by JTAG tool, found do_irq() had been run, and printf() was also
run, but no output.

My platform had 512MB DRAM, so i changed to 256MB to report to Uboot
code.
Let Uboot know only 256MB DRAM exist.
And the output is normal.
Not have time to find the root cause.

My U-boot codebase is: 2013.04 official release version.

Best wishes,