[U-Boot] When to create a SoC directory for ARM

Sharma Bhupesh-B45370 B45370 at freescale.com
Thu Sep 26 21:55:32 CEST 2013

I cannot find any sub-arch inside 'arch/arm/include/asm/arch-armv7' (I am referring to reference [1])
I think you are talking about 'arch/arm/cpu/arch-armv7'. That's not what I was referring to my original
mail.

I believe David was mentioning the same in his mail (mmu.h inside 'arch/arm/include/asm/arch-armv8') .