[U-Boot] Getting U-Boot running on Toradex Colibri T20 on Iris board

Stefan Agner stefan at agner.ch
Thu Sep 26 22:42:16 CEST 2013

Am 2013-08-07 10:15, schrieb Andrzej Telszewski:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get the U-Boot running on the Iris board with the
> Toradex Colibri T20 module. I was able to flash the U-Boot and it
> starts but then immediately stops with the only message being:
>
> U-Boot 2013.07 (Aug 06 2013 - 17:47:43)
>
> TEGRA20
> Board: Toradex Colibri T20 on Iris
> DRAM:
>

> The Colibri T20 board used is:
> 256MB RAM
> V1.2A
>
> Could you please give me any idea what I might be doing wrong?
Latest U-Boot worked on my Setup (Colibri T20 on the Evaluation Board).
Although, I use the 512MiB variant:

TEGRA20
Board: Toradex Colibri T20 on Iris
DRAM:  512 MiB

So it must be DRAM related. RAM will be initialized according to ODM
data, see query_sdram_size in ./arch/arm/cpu/tegra-common/board.c. How
do you flash u-boot? Using tegrarcm or nvflash? Can you verify your ODM
data?

--
Stefan