[U-Boot] Merge conflicts between ARM and mainline U-Boot trees

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Tue Apr 8 09:49:17 CEST 2014

Hello all,

There are four merge conflicts currently between ARM and mainline.

I have created a 'merged' branch on the ARM repository with what I
think the resolutions should be. Some are trivial, others, less.

Could commit authors and/or custodians (CC:ed) please confirm or
indicate correct resolutions?

Overall resolutions can be seen (assuming your remote for the ARM tree
is 'u-boot-arm'

	git fetch git://git.denx.de/u-boot-arm merged:arm-merged
	git show arm-merged

Resolutions, from the most to the least trivial:

	arch/arm/cpu/arm926ejs/mxs/Makefile:
	- commits 1a9df13d and b97241b3 (both Marek)

	include/mmc.h:
	- commits 3c7ca967 (Fabio) and 93bfd616 (Pantelis)

	include/configs/trats2.h:
	- commits 4d6c9671 (Piotr) and aafd2c5d (Przemyslaw)

	include/configs/trats.h:
	- commits fe601647 (Piotr) and 9960d9a8 (Lukasz)
	- note: I manually removed CONFIG_EFI_PARTITION and
	  CONFIG_PARTITION_UUIDS which are already defined in
	  include/configs/exynos4-dt.h

Thanks in advance!

Amicalement,
--