[U-Boot] Modify go to allow chain loading a second u-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Apr 9 16:29:43 CEST 2014

Dear Helmut,

In message <53455133.5010200 at hale.at> you wrote:

> > This seems best to me if you don't want to add a new command. Maybe
> > you could add a '-c' argument to cleanup?
> >
> This kind of option is clearly not what other u-boot commands use, I
> could not find a single command
> that supports '-' style options. If this had been widely used, I
> wouldn't have asked in the first place.

It seems you did not look very carefully.  Just for example:

=> help env
env - environment handling commands

Usage:
env ask name [message] [size] - ask for environment variable
env default [-f] -a - [forcibly] reset default environment
env default [-f] var [...] - [forcibly] reset variable(s) to their default values
env delete [-f] var [...] - [forcibly] delete variable(s)
env edit name - edit environment variable
env export [-t | -b | -c] [-s size] addr [var ...] - export environment
env import [-d] [-t | -b | -c] addr [size] - import environment
env print [-a | name ...] - print environment
env run var [...] - run commands in an environment variable
env save - save environment
env set [-f] name [arg ...]

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
What we hope ever to do with ease, we must learn  first  to  do  with
diligence.                                           - Samuel Johnson