[U-Boot] Build problem with crownbay

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Mon Dec 15 05:27:00 CET 2014

Hi Bin.

On 14 December 2014 at 20:01, Bin Meng <bmeng.cn at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
> On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 8:23 AM, Simon Glass <sjg at chromium.org> wrote:
>> Hi Bin,
>>
>> On 14 December 2014 at 08:44, Simon Glass <sjg at chromium.org> wrote:
>>> Hi Bin,

>>> In order to build (rather than summarise results) take off the -se.

>>> Well buildman just uses the normal build system. If you need to
>>> include files then they will have to go either in the same directory
>>> or in the include/asm/arch directory.
>>>
>>> Are you using a cross-compiler? Are you using an in-tree build? How do
>>> you build it>
>>>
>>> I'm going to apply what I can from this series but we need to figure
>>> this one out.
>>
>> I had a bit of a look. The root cause is having to include an assembly
>> language include in a format I'm not really that keen on anyway. So I
>> have sent a series that should avoid needing that. Please take a look.
>
> Yes, I will have a look.

I found an endianness problem as I mentioned on the other patch. But
I'm hoping you can get it to work without too much trouble.

I'd quite like to apply the patches that we currently have. The build
error currently prevents me going about halfway, but I suppose if we
can figure out how to avoid the microcode assembler include, we may be
able to fiddle the patch order and apply things that way.

Regards,
Simon