[U-Boot] [U-boot isn't booting from uSD]

Devarsh gadhia devarsh.gadhia at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 19:38:37 CET 2014

Hi,

I want to try porting u-boot on BBB by myself for that
I've compiled a U-boot source code for BBB and  want it to boot from
uSD(8GB size)

I've copied u-boot.bin image on FAT formatted card and  then I tried
process to boot from uSD as described in BBB reff. module. But I am getting
'CCCC' output on debug prompt and no progress any further.

As far as I understand I can get U-boot prompt without even having OS image
, Fs image on card (correct me if i am wrong), then should there be any
modification required in u-boot configuration for boot mode ?

Can you help me to understand how to proceed / debug further ?

Regards,
Devarsh