[U-Boot] help for sabre lite

Eric Nelson eric.nelson at boundarydevices.com
Tue Feb 4 14:57:46 CET 2014

On 02/04/2014 12:12 AM, Mathieu Barbe wrote:
> hi, I'm a new user of u-boot and sabre lite.
> <i try to upgrade u-boot on my sabre lite board and i have some difficulty.
> Can i've some help to this community?
> Thx, Mathieu

Hi Mathieu,

This list is not the right place for first-level support, which should
come from your board vendor (likely to be us).

You can get a lot of background about U-Boot on SABRE Lite here:

	http://boundarydevices.com/u-boot-on-i-mx6/

And you can get direct support at info at boundarydevices.com.

The focus of this list is the design and development of U-Boot,
including implementation details and structure across many
supported architectures and boards.

Regards,

Eric