[U-Boot] u-boot - timestamp

James Chargin jimccrown at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 17:22:08 CET 2014

I have used information from the following to get a timestamped log of
each message output by U-Boot. I imagine there is more discussion of
this on the U-Boot wiki, http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/WebHome.

http://u-boot.10912.n7.nabble.com/U-Boot-Users-decrease-boot-time-td91840.html

Good luck and best regards,

Jim