[U-Boot] how to get u-boot code with arm64: core support

bhupesh.sharma at freescale.com bhupesh.sharma at freescale.com
Tue Feb 11 14:33:49 CET 2014

Hi Tiger,

I tried the ATF method you mentioned above which the u-boot compiled for ARMv8 foundation
model, but, I ran into some issues. Can you please elaborate the steps you use
to compile the ATF for ARMv8 foundation model and the command line you use to launch
the ATF BL1 and u-boot on the model.

Regards,
Bhupesh