[U-Boot] tlb15_entry is set wrong in the 4K code when the MPC8572DS boots from nand flash

Y fan fanyunyun1228 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 23:41:08 CET 2014

Thank you for your reply.

u-boot 2014.01-rc3

The board MPC8572DS could work well with the u-boot code.However, when I
want to boot from the nand flash. There's something wrong.

 I have modified the CS0 to nand flash. when I make the uboot code, I use
the command " make distclean; make MPC8572DS_NAND".

* the create_init_ram_area in start.S:*

It should create a tlb1_entry 15 in AS1, but instead it creates a
tlb1_entry 15 for AS0 and have a wrong size(if the fifth bit of the
tlb1_entry 15 value is for the AS.) According to the code, the size of this
entry should be 1Mbyte. However the real one is 256Mbyte.

in the start_e500 in start.S:

there should be a tlb1_entry 2 (for e500 debugging) for AS0 , again when I
tracing the execution of the code, I didn't find the tlb entry is
constructed.

cheers,

Y.Fan