[U-Boot] Secure booting

JYOTI DUBEY jyoti0801 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 08:42:44 CET 2014

Can I obtain information as how secure booting works.How the keys and
certificates are generated and also encryption and decryption steps
involved in the authentication process. i would like to know just the
theory behind it not and commands or technical details.
I have attached pictorial representation of 3 consecutive steps involved in
secure booting but while I tried to understanding the working though the
diagram I felt that authentication might never succeed as no decryption is
taking place.Can anyone please inform how the steps are taking place? I
have also attached the documentation related to high assurance booting.
Thanks in Advance!