[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2014.04-rc1 released

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Thu Feb 20 14:09:56 CET 2014

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 02:03:23PM +0100, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 16:11:39 -0500, Tom Rini <trini at ti.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey all,
> >
> > I've pushed v2014.04-rc1 out to the repository and tarballs should exist
> > soon.
> >
> > The merge window is now, really, closed.
>
> Does this mean that any patch submitted before feb 19 should be
> considered for 2014.04?

Well, I've always applied the "close enough" rule for the merge window.
I was 2 weeks (bah..) late closing it officially, but wouldn't have
until I got the kbuild stuff in anyhow.  And bug fixes / clarifications
are always valid, so one way or another we'll get something done about
the alignment thing (I got half my experiment done yesterday, need to
see about wrapping that up).

--
Tom