[U-Boot] Call for participation in the U-Boot Mini Summit 2014

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Mon Jan 13 18:12:00 CET 2014

Hi,

as already indicated, we are looking forward to our next U-Boot Mini
Summit at Embedded Linux Conference Europe 2014 which will take place in
Düsseldorf, Germany from October 13 - 15.

The call for papers of the main conference is now open[1] and if you
want to submit a talk for the main tracks, you should note the deadline
of July 11.

For our U-Boot Mini Summit, I'd like to get the schedule completed
synchronized to the schedule release of the main event, which is August
12.  So please submit talk proposals here with at least me on CC.

To coordinate the event better, I have setup another wiki page[2] that
can and _should_ be edited by the interested parties.  Feel free for
example to add yourself to the "interested participants" so that we get
an idea of how many of the U-Boot developers will be there.

Best wishes
  Detlev

[1] http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe/program/cfp
[2] http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/MiniSummitELCE2014

--
Blaming Snowden for causing problems for the US cloud industry
is like blaming Al Gore for the global warming.