[U-Boot] [ANN] v2014.01-rc3

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Mon Jan 13 20:42:42 CET 2014

Hey all,

I've put v2014.01-rc3 out and we should have a tarball soon.

Here's where we're at, I feel.  We got some big changes in, which had
been due for a while, on Friday.  I don't think it's a good idea to
release today, so I'm going to push things out a week.

Here's what I expect for the release, change-wise:
- Any regressions people report
- Either removal of mini2440 and mx1ads or CONFIG_SYS_HZ fixes for them
  (Albert is working a removal patch now, or soon).
- Fixes for i.mx platforms using hardfp toolchains (which means do_div
  being called instead).  The patch exists, lets get this through
  please.

Thanks all!

--
Tom