[U-Boot] [ANN] v2014.01-rc3

Lukasz Majewski l.majewski at majess.pl
Mon Jan 13 23:31:18 CET 2014

Hi Tom

> Hey all,
>
> I've put v2014.01-rc3 out and we should have a tarball soon.
>
> Here's where we're at, I feel.  We got some big changes in, which had
> been due for a while, on Friday.  I don't think it's a good idea to
> release today, so I'm going to push things out a week.
>
> Here's what I expect for the release, change-wise:
> - Any regressions people report
> - Either removal of mini2440 and mx1ads or CONFIG_SYS_HZ fixes for
> them (Albert is working a removal patch now, or soon).
> - Fixes for i.mx platforms using hardfp toolchains (which means do_div
>   being called instead).  The patch exists, lets get this through
>   please.

We have some fixes for Samsung's Trats and Trats2.

Some of them had already been sent do mailing list (as explicit fixes
for v2014.01)

I've also prepared some tweaks for envs on those boards. Shall I sent
them directly to you or ask Minkyu to pull them to u-boot-samsung?

> Thanks all!

Best regards,
Lukasz Majewski