[U-Boot] Compiling fw_printenv tool

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Fri Jan 17 15:38:20 CET 2014

Hi Gerhard,

[...]

Ok, thinking about your answer it kind of makes sense that fw_printenv
can easily be used _out of tree_ without much hassle.  On the other
hand, as part of the build process, it is surely "something to run on
the target" and thus something to compile with CC and not HOSTCC.

Bu tmaybe we can get the best of both worlds, but I admit that I'm not
that deep into the build infrastructure.  Even more so considering that
it is currently changing ;)

Cheers
  Detlev

--
Algebraists do it in a ring, in fields, in groups.