[U-Boot] A list of dead email addresses of board maintainers

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Fri Jan 17 15:43:19 CET 2014

Hello Masahiro-san,

> When I CC board maintainers, it sometimes results in bounce mails.
>
> How should we modify boards.cfg?
> Delete the email? Or just mark as "dead address" ?

This hooks into the recent discussion about when we can remove
unsupported boards.  The concensus there was to mark those boards as
unmaintained and keep the e-mail as "last working e-mail address".
Deleting the e-mail means loosing important information.  Even though
the accounts do not work anymore, they carry information.

Cheers
  Detlev

[1] article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/173305

--
Now that it's been pointed out, we should just rename Emacs as CTHULHU:
CTHULHU's Top Hacks Using Lisp, Horrifying Users