[U-Boot] booting os 'Unknown OS' (1) is not supported

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jan 20 11:06:10 CET 2014

Dear Alexander Khryukin,

In message <CABtOAfz3e-Ee3V73tH6U4bjsqixU6SY3h1TdNG2fx-PhDf0sjg at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> As you said i changed my bootcmd to
> *bootcmd=movi read kernel 0 40800000;bootm 4080000*

I really wonder which sort of U-Boot you are running.  "movi" is not a
command present in mainline, not in any vendor port I am aware of.
What exactly is this command supposed to do?

Please change the boot command and include the commands

	md 4080000 10;imi 4080000

before the "bootm" part.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Hacking's just another word for nothing left to kludge.