[U-Boot] how to get u-boot code with arm64: core support

TigerLiu at viatech.com.cn TigerLiu at viatech.com.cn
Mon Jan 20 11:54:03 CET 2014

Hi, Scott:
>After changing to u-boot.elf, it could be run in FVP model.
If I run "./Foundation_v8 --image ./u-boot.elf --cores=4
--no-secure-memory", Uboot could be run with FVP model.
But no ARM trusted firmware boot info appeared.
Such as:
Booting trusted firmware boot loader stage 1

If I run "./Foundation_v8 --cores=4 --no-secure-memory --no-gicv3
--data="./bl1.bin"@0x0 --nsdata="./u-boot.elf"@0x80000000",
ARM trusted firmware boot info could appear, but failed to load and run
u-boot.elf.

So, if I want to use ARM trusted firmware to boot u-boot.elf, any ideas?

Best wishes,