[U-Boot] Nand Erase/Write Fails with mtd error -5

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jan 24 15:02:20 CET 2014

Dear mks,

it would be nice if you could use a real name here...

In message <1310410193.3166.2.camel at debian> you wrote:

> Im getting a trouble with mtd on my imx27 27 board, I can't write or
> erase it on U-Boot-1.3.4, here is the log :

I'm sorry, but v1.3.4 is more than 5 years old - this is hopelessly
obsolete.  Please do yourself (and us) a favour and upgrade to a
recent version (say, v2014.01) an try again.  It is pretty much likely
that your error has long been fixed sice.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I can type faster than I can move a  mouse,  so  I  find  menu-driven
drawing packages time consuming and frustrating.      - W. R. Stevens