[U-Boot] post in uboot for arm

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jan 28 17:13:42 CET 2014

Dear shobin b,

In message <CAKntGe_6PdZd6dwTc8vBda_8Zq_xxu8wG_bi9+Ce=M+GSU+ZgQ at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

>      I have to do post for arm in uboot-toradex(iris based colibri t20
> board)(arm board).how can i do that?what changes i have to make in uboot?
>
> First can you please tell me how to do memory post test in uboot.

You have been posting your messages now for more than a month, again
and again:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/176738
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/176839
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/176929
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/177123
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/179013

You don't keep mail threads, instead you post always new, again and
again.

> please give me a solution.

I'm afraid you fail to understand how free community support works.
I highly recommend to read [1].  You should not expect that we can
provide a ready-to-use solution for you - we can try to help if you
have problems on your way, but we shoul dbe able to see that you at
least try to work of the issue yourself.

If you want a ready-o-use turnkey solution, then please ask for a
commercial solution provider.  Thi s is out of scope of a mailing list
like this.

[1] http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
When properly administered, vacations do not  diminish  productivity:
for every week you're away and get nothing done, there's another when
your boss is away and you get twice as much done.  -- Daniel B. Luten