[U-Boot] [TEST_ONLY V2 10/10] Pit WIP

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jun 26 12:49:32 CEST 2014

Dear Ajay kumar,

In message <CAEC9eQNA9DkKhg9cgObaWTPrkmsn32jOrq9Uw2wgrDkedpRXAA at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> > In message <1403769668-2026-11-git-send-email-ajaykumar.rs at samsung.com> you wrote:
> >> WIP patch to enable cros-ec on peach_pit.
> This Entire patch is a TEST_ONLY since it is still WIP(Work In Progress).
> That would mean somebody else is already working on it, but he/she hasn't sent
> that patchset yet, and till that comes up in the mailing list, this WIP patch
> can be used for testing the dependent patches.
> So, this would not be merged into the tree, but I thought its better to send
> it with a TEST_ONLY tag, so that maintainers can test this patchset.

I don't think this is an excuse for cryptic or missing description of
what this is about.

If you post something on the mailing list, then please make sure
everybody can understand it.  If the message is not intended to public
audience, then don't post it here and use some other, more private
form of communication.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
There you go man, Keep as cool as you can. It riles them  to  believe
that you perceive the web they weave. Keep on being free!