[U-Boot] post_memory_tests

chi l chi-rong at outlook.com
Thu Mar 13 10:01:23 CET 2014

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. Yes. the test runs from the NOR flash (post_run function calls the test in arch/arm/lib/board.c before the relocation of U-Boot in the RAM). That is why I'm kind of confuse about why the tests works for 4K regions and not for 8K regions. Maybe, even if the test runs in ROM, are there some regions in the RAM that I should prevent from testing?

Regards