[U-Boot] Pull request for u-boot-arm -> u-boot?

Stephen Warren swarren at wwwdotorg.org
Mon May 5 18:46:36 CEST 2014

Albert,

I was wondering when the next pull request for u-boot-arm/master ->
u-boot/master was likely to be?

I asked because some changes to the Tegra USB driver went through the
u-boot-tegra/master and hence are now in u-boot-arm/master, but not in
u-boot-usb/master. I have some more USB driver changes which rely on the
earlier USB patches, and these should really go through
u-boot-usb/master rather than the Tegra/ARM tree. For this to happen,
u-boot-usb/master needs to contain the patches currently in
u-boot-arm/master, and the best way for that to happen is for those
patches to get into u-boot/master so that u-boot-usb/master can merge them.

Or, should Marek just merge u-boot-arm/master into his tree directly?

Thanks.