[U-Boot] REGARDING UPDATION OF UBOOT AND UBL

CYRIL P. JOY joycyrilp at gmail.com
Wed May 7 10:34:19 CEST 2014

Hello ,
     I am a newbie to linux internals.I am trying to do a  firmware
updation scheme by combining ubl,uboot,kernel and filesystem for davinci
processor.i suceed in making an image comprising of all four. I am confused
whether this scheme works or not. I dont know how to integrate the headers
to both ubl and uboot image. I think if i can integrate headers to uboot
and ubl binary i can suceed in my firmware updation scheme.plz help.Thank
you for your attention.