[U-Boot] Support for Tegra Jetson TK1

Hamza Farooq hamzahfrq.sub at gmail.com
Tue May 13 14:06:26 CEST 2014

Hello,

does the current u-boot for Tegra branch fully support Jetson TK1 board?
The recent commits somehow look incomplete (I was not able to find
RAM/Flash configuration). If it is the case, I'll be thankful if I could be
pointed in the right direction. It is obvious that I am not very
experienced with uboot but I am planning to learn/develop it for my Master
thesis.

PS: This is my first post ever in a mailing list. In case I am doing
something wrong, please point me to the right direction.

Thank you all for your patience

Regards,
Hamza Farooq