[U-Boot] ARM: zynq: sdhci clock frequency init question

Michal Simek monstr at monstr.eu
Fri May 16 15:04:06 CEST 2014

On 05/12/2014 08:48 PM, Krunal Desai wrote:
> [...]

Sorry for delay.
I have sent pull request to Albert

http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-microblaze.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/zynq
but here is the code we are talking about.
ARM: zynq: Add MIO detection code

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng), OpenPGP -> KeyID: FE3D1F91
w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854