[U-Boot] Standalone application issue.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat May 24 18:04:17 CEST 2014

Dear "mazen.e",

-------------------^^^^^^^^
-------------------^^^^^^^^
>    Verifying Checksum ... OK

0xc1000000 != 0x0c100000

1) Please re-check load address and entry point address - I feel they
   should be identical, but they are not.  Actually your entry point
   address seems bogus (missing one 0).

2) Did you verify (using the "nm" command or by checking the link map)
   that c1000000 is indeed the entry point address?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching  should,  therefore,
be regarded as a criminal offence.
          -- Edsger W. Dijkstra, SIGPLAN Notices, Volume 17, Number 5