[U-Boot] pxa310 SDHC support.

aking_jin jinxin16897123 at 163.com
Mon May 26 12:17:15 CEST 2014

Hi, Marek
On 2014/5/26 Mon 16:59, Marek Vasut wrote:
> On Monday, May 26, 2014 at 09:51:58 AM, aking_jin wrote:
>> Hi, marek
>>       I've seen on the Internet that pxa310 support SDHC up to 32GB, but
>> I'm using u-boot 2014.01, It could initialize OK.
>>
>>       Device: PXA MMC
>>       Manufacturer ID: 3
>>       OEM: 5344
>>       Name: SS08G
>>       Tran Speed: 26000000
>>       Rd Block Len: 512
>>       SD version 3.0
>>       High Capacity: Yes
>>       Capacity: 7.4 GiB
>>       Bus Width: 4-bit
>>
>>       It shows time out while reading block . Is there any particular
>> process should be add?
> It is well possible that the driver is broken on PXA3xx . Note that mainline U-
> Boot doesn't really support PXA3xx . Are you working on PXA3xx support for
> mainline U-Boot ?
I'm looking for support for pxa310 MMC SDHC .
In the PXA310 SPEC:

     The MMC module is based on the standards outlined in the
MultiMediaCard System
Specification Version 3.3.1. The SD module manages one SD or SDIO card
based on the standards
outlined in the SD Memory Card Specification Version 1.10 and SDIO Card
Specification Version
1.0

I'm doubting if the controller support SDHC (SD 2.0) ?