[U-Boot] U-boot hangs on imx6 pci driver

"David Müller (ELSOFT AG)" d.mueller at elsoft.ch
Wed May 28 09:40:56 CEST 2014

Marek Vasut wrote:
> Observed Results: After some hundreds of the soft-reboot cycles, the
> i210 is not recognized. This is caused by the PCI express link
> failing to come up. We see "link never came up" message in the kernel
> log.

Just a guest but maybe this is "errata #18" of the i210.

A little bit off-topic but i'm facing the problem that Linux (kernel
3.14 + some patches) hangs regularly during PCIe initialisation on our
custom iMX6 / i210 board.

I use an additional delay in imx6_add_pcie_port() as a workaround so far.

Dave