[U-Boot] secure embedded linux system

Mahendra Dobariya mahendra_mahendra at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 12:55:18 CEST 2014

thanks for replying..I think , if I encrypt entire rootfs , and embedded decryption key in uboot (at the time of compiling uboot)..it can be protected ...what is your suggestion..?I have never work with uboot..so that I need help to embedded decryption key to uboot to load encrypted rootfs..best regards.Mahendra