[U-Boot] porting u-boot, MMU question

DaveKucharczyk david.kucharczyk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 17:36:32 CET 2014

I'm trying to upgrade u-boot-2009.08 to u-boot-2014.07.

Our board is loosely based on the Freescale mx53loco board. I used the old
board file and config header files and moved them over to new u-boot
directory. Then using the new api to make changes.

I'm now trying to figure out how to port and turn on the MMU part below. I
noticed the below code is not in the new mx53loco board file anymore and
MMU_ON() doesn't exist either, since include/asm-arm/mmu.h is not included
in new u-boot.

So how do I get the same effect? I see arch/arm/cpu/armv8/cache_v8.c and
arch/arm/lib/cache-cp15.c are the likely candidates?