[U-Boot] porting u-boot, MMU question

DaveKucharczyk david.kucharczyk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 21:03:41 CET 2014

Thank you for the responses guys, much appreciated. We will look into using
the latest release.

Another question...

Can we still use setenv() in the board file?

Before, we setup environment variables in board_late_intit() with setenv,
but it doesn't seem to work in new u-boot

I also tried it in board_early_init_f(), board_init() and checkboard(), to
no avail.

It works if I set it up in the header file, but I have conditionals in the
board file to setup different environments, so just wondering if it's still
possible.

BTW I'm lobbying for my company to send me to denx for training :)